We are Woodpecker Class
Our Spring term topic is Castles
Thank you for all of your lovely Home learning. We have quite a display in school. The shields look particularly striking on display.
Next weeks learning.
We will be continuing with our dragon theme. The children will be;
- Thinking about what dragons do at dragon school.
- Creating a dragon character profile.
- Investigating how to trap a dragon.
- Discussing how to look after a dragon
In maths, the children will be;
- Exploring the weight of some classroom items.
- Using scales to practically weigh things with non standard measure.
World Book Day 2019
HAPPY HALF TERM!
Thank you for all the support and encouragement that you have given your children at home over the last half term. Enjoy the break and we look forward to welcoming you all back on Monday 25th Feb.
Now the children have had time to settle into the routines of Woodpecker class, please can we ask that you encourage them to come into class independently. This helps us to get the day underway quickly without fuss.